Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1025.16
- EAN: 4056053250165
HSS router bit D = 9 x 22 x 60 mm, shank 8 mm, Z2. Order your HSS woodworking tools online, directly from the tool manufacturer.
This HSS router is made of high quality high speed steel. This woodworking tool with spiral groove is suitable for milling grooves and pockets.
Technical data HSS router bits D = 9 x 22 x 60 mm, shank 8 mm, Z2 with spiral flute, upcut
- Diameter: D = 9 mm
- Cutting length: l = 22 mm
- Total length: L = 60 mm
- Shank diameter: SD = 8 mm
- Shank length: SL = 38 mm
- Double - edged Z2
- Item - No.: 1025.16
- EAN: 4056053250165
- HSS router bits for milling in wood, wood - based materials and plastics.
- A woodworking tool in TOP quality from German production.
- The tool manufacturer is PWWU Präzisionswerkzeuge Wurzen.
- Basic and flank cutting with spiral groove...
- The HSS end mills are face and flank cutting. The face cutting edge geometry with two centre cutting edges designed with a plunging facility.
- Due to wide cutting edges multiple regrinding is possible.
- Delivery is made in high - quality plastic packaging.
Application and possibilities of HSS routers with spiral groove
The top cutters with spiral groove fit all milling cutters, routers and milling machines with 8 mm collet chuck. These are for example Festool, Festo and Holz-Her. But also Makita, Bosch or Dewalt. Furthermore Elu, Mafell, Metabo and AEG etc.
This woodworking tool with spiral groove is suitable for milling grooves and milling pockets. But also screwless wood connections can be milled with it. Due to the large cutting edge length, very long finger tines can be milled. This is ideal, for example for joining larger wooden parts.
Due to the ground frontal cutting edges, all spiral milling cutters are also suitable for drilling. The face cutting edges are designed by the tool manufacturer as centre cutting edges. This means that the frontal cutting edges on the milling cutter face are arranged in such a way that they function similarly to a twist drill. This means that boring in with this woodworking tool is possible without any problems. The milling result shows a very cleanly milled groove bottom. In combination with the drawing cut produced by the spiral flute, the flank of the milled groove also shows a better surface!
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by PWWU Präzisionswerkzeuge Wurzen