Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: S10027.91
- EAN: 4056053279104
Solid carbide double-sided Weatherseal bit with anchor profile D = 6 x 10 x 70 mm S = 6mm 2Z S10027.91
(VHW-Frez do rowków uszczelniających z profilem kotwicy, VHW-Dichtungsnutfräser Ankerprofil D6x10x70mm S6, Fraises à défoncer pout joints de portes et fenêtres)
The double-sided Weatherseal bit with anchor profile is a finishing cutter made of solid carbide with anchor profiles ground on both sides for the production of grooves for weather seals.
The double-sided Weatherseal bit is especially suitable for milling straight or profiled sealing grooves in wooden doors and windows. For the subsequent installation of insulating seals in these construction elements, grooves are milled into the frame rebate, into which the seals are then inserted.
This tools offered here are suitable for use in various sealing milling machines for flat and angular milling. They are available for all standard Weather seals. The seals are simply drawn or rolled into the grooves and are easy to replace.
The Weatherseal bits are suitable for all solid woods and board materials as well as most plastics.
The Weatherseal bit with anchor profile have a specially chamfered transition from the cutting edges to the shank. This makes it possible to work cleanly into the corners.
Technical data of solid carbide double-sided Weatherseal bits with anchor profile:
- Cutting - diameter: D = 6 mm
- Blade length: l = 10 mm
- Total length: L = 70 mm
- Shank – diameter: SD = 6 mm
- Shaft length LS = 32 mm
- Number of cutting edges: 2 cutting edges each
- Diameter D2 = 3 mm
- Finest grain carbide for long service life
- TOP - Quality from German production, developed and manufactured by PWWU Präzisionswerkzeuge Wurzen
- Ground and flank cutting. The ground drill cutting edge enables drilling in.
- Delivery in plastic packaging
- The milling tools fit into Weather seal milling machines, but also into all common routers and milling machines with 6mm collet chuck, among others: Herbor, Wegoma, Festool, Festo, Holz-Her, Makita, Bosch, Dewalt, Elu, Mafell, Metabo, AEG etc.
- Also suitable for demanding CNC applications
Solid carbide double-sided Weatherseal bit with newly developed anchor profile
Anchor profile cutters have existed before, but the cutting tool mechanics at PWWU have redesigned the anchor profile and reworked the entire cutting geometry. The result is impressive. In comparative tests, the solid carbide milling tools show significantly better milling results, even at higher feed rates and increased tool life. The Weatherseal bits are equipped with particularly wide cutting edges so that multiple re-sharpening is possible depending on the degree of wear.